We offer what you need – high strength at low mass
The operation reliability and simplicity closed in a solid design. Our ploughs combine these features and they will certainly meet your requirements. The proper ground clearance under the frame of up to 76cm and the spacing of the bodies of up to 100cm guarantee the coverage of significant amounts of agricultural crop residues and secondary crops.
The use of the high quality steel let obtain a very durable design at the total machine mass the least in its class. The frame (140x140 mm profile) made of improved and heat-treated steel ensures that the plough manages even in the heavy conditions.
Due to our experiences, satisfied customers’ opinions and continuous tests we can create new solutions which lead to the next generation of rotary ploughs.
- Effective, economic…
- Uniform ploughing effects
- Ploughing without downtime – cost reduction
- Adjusted drawbar and reinforced head
- Perfect ploughing quality
- Variable width adjusted to changing conditions
- Smart alignment and width adjustment of the first furrow-slice
- Consequently - so much for so little
- Stable operation - safety
- Depth and transport wheel with shock-absorber
- Equipment for all conditions - ready for the challenge
- Overload protection – work without downtime, maintenance-free
- Gradual adjustment of working width